Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to organize my bathroom drawer

My drawer had too much in it and I was having a hard time finding what I needed and jewelry got tangled with my other messes. It was time to organize my bathroom drawer. I also need to organize my head bands and I'm trying to think how to do it.

I took out all the junk in the drawer and arranged like with like. Once I've done this I looked around the house for containers and anything I can use to "contain" those.


I purchased these small bins from our local Lowe's.

I bought this cute floral organizer way back knowing I'd be able to use it (or maybe I just found it cute).

This toilet paper roll will be my head band organizer.  No need for any prep.

Once everything was sorted out I started putting the items in each container/organizer.


I've arranged my things by color and by kind. This organizer is back to back but for now I am only using the front .


I plan to cover the toilet paper roll with a scarf to make it blend with the decor of the bathroom. I can also keep it under one of the sinks. After all the more clutter-free the better.
I've seen different kinds of ways to organize head bands (google blog)  but this is by far the simplest...dontcha think.


I like how these turned out.

I can't believe I have so much space in the drawer. I can easily get my things without any fuss. Plus I didn't spend anything since I already had everything on hand. Tired but I'm glad i did it.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Sorry for the long delay in contacting you. We wanted to let you know that you were the winner of the Wubbzy DVD giveaway on ABC and 123. If you could please email us at abc123learning(at)gmail(dom)com with your mailing address included we will pass along the information so your prize can be sent:) If we do not hear from you by Thursday (Sept. 2) we will choose a new winner.
    Thanks! Katie

    ReplyDelete